Why not consider a yacht vacation this summer rather than your standard holiday? In the article below, we compare and contrast a sailing holiday with a hotel vacation, and present all the compelling reasons to charter a yacht.
- On a sailing holiday, you will be free to go to a whole range of different bays and beaches during your vacation. Rather than remain constricted to one area, you will be able to explore and discover tons of new places all in one holiday.
- You can explore many bays and islands that are not accessible by land during a yacht vacation and immerse yourself in the stunning nature of these places.
- During a sailing vacation, you can participate in many activities such as swimming, diving, nature walks, fishing and tours of historical ruins. You can also join the festivals and parties organized by the locals, and enjoy out-of-the-ordinary experiences and really get to know the cultural and historical textures of the region.
- You will open your eyes to the sun rising over the sea and fall asleep under the stars and galaxies by lying on the deck at night.
- Unlike hotel vacations, you only get together with people you love and enjoy spending time with.
- While on any other holiday you may not be able to control the quality of food and menu choice, on a yacht vacation, you can get in touch with the captain and crew beforehand to arrange your menu list and provisions. So you won’t have to worry about where to eat, whether you can book a table at the restaurant or how much will it cost for the whole meal.
- All possible costs and extra expenditure will all be planned, agreed upon and budgeted for at the very beginning of the trip. You won’t pay extra costs for the beach entry, excursions, and other activities. In addition, you won’t need to rush to secure a beach chair early in the morning, worry about dinner reservations, and none of the worries concerning planning out every day of your vacation.
- You will have enough time to truly relax and enjoy yourself. Away from the distractions and stresses of the daily grind, out on the open water and among totally unspoiled nature, your mind and body will reset.
- You won’t need to pack too much for a sailing holiday. You will be spending most of your time in swimwear or at most shorts and a t-shirt.
- On a yacht vacation, you can enjoy real freedom and independence and organize your days exactly as you wish.
- If you choose to stay in a hotel, you will be restricted to swimming and sunbathing at the hotel’s own beach. Alternately you will have to drive or walk to see other bays and may have to pay for entrance.
- You will likely spend your vacation by just looking at the angle of sea view.
- Almost all activities you will take part in will be part of the hotel’s own capacity and facilities.
- Rather than out in nature, you will be spending your evenings indoors, in your hotel room.
- You will eat open buffet food at certain meal times, or if you want to have dinner out, you need to think about how to book a table and the valet fee for parking.
- Although you may have escaped the crowds and the hustle and bustle of the city, a hotel vacation still doesn’t quite offer the boundless freedom you may desire from a week off.
- Since hotels are often crowded and noisy, you may not get the tranquility and peace you need from your holiday.
- Just as in city life, you will have to adhere to certain restrictions and rules outlined by the facility.