A marriage proposal is a truly once-in-a-lifetime moment for all couples and creative approaches to this special moment are taken to ensure that it will be a treasured memory to last a lifetime. Organizing the proposal moment with a private yacht charter in Istanbul is quickly coming forth as a popular alternative, providing both a fairy tale atmosphere and straightforward organization for an unforgettable experience.
How to Organize a Marriage Proposal Onboard?
- Different packages for boat marriage proposals are available with regard to your preferences for the event and for your budget. The experience can be further heightened with the addition of music and fireworks.
- Be it daytime or evening, your event can include a stunning tour around the Bosphorus, and a delicious breakfast or romantic candlelit dinner.
- At no additional cost, you may use the sound system on the boat to accompany your evening with your favorite or special soundtracks by bringing along a CD or USB. If you want to go all out, for an extra fee you even can organize a violin player, guitarist, or even a whole band to play live music on board.
- If your dream proposal includes dinner, you can select your preferred choice from the menu options according to your tastes and budget. To avoid any problems with organization, you should prearrange the menu items, any additions, and all pricing with the boat owner ahead of time.
- Marriage proposals on boats are simple to organize and allow for flexibility. You can arrange all specifications exactly as you wish. You will have the chance to get in touch with the boat owner directly through viravira.co in order to discuss and arrange things like menus, decorations, music, route, etc.
Keep in mind, the assortment of activities that the boat can accommodate goes beyond just marriage proposals. It’s an excellent venue for hosting various events such as breakfast gatherings, Valentine’s Day celebrations, and even bachelor parties. You can perform these activities with a rental boat from the marinas in Istanbul.